Hale School Ethos and Values
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Forest Edge Learning Federation Vision:
Our children will be globally-aware, confident, successful learners, who within our ambitious, forward-thinking environments, will develop a secure sense of self-worth.
Hale Primary School Ethos and Values – Achieving Together
We are an inclusive school where children come first. We are committed to developing a welcoming, safe, happy and stimulating learning environment that will enable our pupils to become responsible citizens and life-long learners.
As a community, we have selected three values that underpin all of school life:
Hale School Mission:
To achieve our vision, we will aim to provide an excellent education and through equality of opportunity ensure that all pupils achieve their full potential. We will achieve this by:
- Creating a positive atmosphere where everyone feels happy, secure and valued.
- Expecting and promoting the highest standards of behaviour.
- Providing a well-planned, broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum that reflects and develops our school values.
- Providing the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- Working together with parents, carers, governors and local community to build a culture of learning with high expectations.
- Promoting the British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs.
- Ensuring all children are ready for their next stage of education and life beyond the school.